factory nav upgrade 2015+ (NG 2.0 HMI)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyv__

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$150 OBO. buyer pays shipping

THIS UNIT IS NOT PLUG AND PLAY RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX. YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE IT PROGRAMMED TO YOUR VEHICLE

Im selling an NG 2.0 HMI along with the XM satellite radio box.

this item is in working condition and was removed from my 2015 Yukon Denali with factory nav. only replaced because I went with apple car play upgrade.

I am almost positive but not 100% sure the following info is correct

- this unit should work with any GM SUV or PICK UP from 2015-2020 with 8 inch radio display
- this unit will need to be programmed to you VIN number before installing via dealership or an online service
- this unit can be used to source parts if you plan on upgrading your vehicle to a 8 inch display if you did not have one prior
- this part is not capable of having apple car play intergraded into it (unless one of the online services are capable of doing so)
- you will need to buy a navigation antenna elsewhere for the nav to work when installing into you vehicle (if you didn't have nav before)
- this unit is red themed with denali splash screen ( meaning the radio will have red accents not blue like newer vehicles. also will say DENALI on start up)
- I don't know if you actually even need both boxes for the upgrade but the package I bought came with 2 boxes so I installed them both my vehicle with no issues

if you want to purchase and send it out to an online service for flashing. id be more than happy to send the item to them directly to speed up the process for the buyer.

also any questions? do not hesitate to ask. ill be more than happy to answer to the best of my knowledge or even help you research.

IMG_3368.jpeg IMG_3366.jpeg IMG_3367.jpeg IMG_3369.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
George ramos