Face Lift!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got a HD hood grille and bumper for a hel of deal! Just got the hood on and can't wait until I can get the rest done! Will post when I get it all complete
image_zps07a97f76.jpg

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. But Wat happened to the cowl hood? You should be different and do the cowl with the HD bumper and grille lol

OP
OP
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

eBay Baller
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks good man. But Wat happened to the cowl hood? You should be different and do the cowl with the HD bumper and grille lol

Thought about it but ended up getting to good of a deal on all 3 pieces to pass up. And I just love the looks of the HD hood way more than the cowl

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Sweet bro! No offense, love cowl hoods, had one myself, and was glad to see yous rocking one!. But think the HD is way more sublte and classy. But all goods. Those who know, know! If you know what I mean. Not a big fan of the HD front end, too trucky for me. But do it up. Big ups bro

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks sweet I love the NNBS rims on the NBS trucks Looks mucho nice , don't remember if I asked but how much drop do you have?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia