Extra PCM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bsamoul

Hoe Enthusiast
Reaction score
I black bear tuned my Tahoe about a decade ago and still have the original computer for it. Don’t have the Tahoe anymore and I’m not sure what to do with this thing.

Attachments

• IMG_3118.jpeg
    IMG_3118.jpeg
    377.5 KB · Views: 4

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I black bear tuned my Tahoe about a decade ago, and still have the original computer for it.
Don’t have the Tahoe anymore and I’m not sure what to do with this thing.
If it has a GM OE tune in it, an ebay search will give you an idea how much a 16244210 (aka 5plug Vortec) pcm goes for these days.
If it has a BlackBear tune in it, you may be better off trying to sell it here to someone better equipped to appreciate the dash of pepper.

OP
OP
B

bsamoul

Hoe Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it has a GM OE tune in it, an ebay search will give you an idea how much a 16244210 (aka 5plug Vortec) pcm goes for these days.
If it has a BlackBear tune in it, you may be better off trying to sell it here to someone better equipped to appreciate the dash of pepper.
Thanks. It’s a stock computer. When I look on eBay, they all talk about needing a VIN to configure it to purchase.

Marky Dissod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These days there are several people who (re-) program and (re-) sell (new and) used pcms so that they are plug and play.

Your buyer would need to either be able to change the VIN themselves, or have someone change it for them ...
unless the person buying your pcm has no need to change the VIN in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n