Exhaust: Was what I thought true?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
So does anyone think thats a good idea to get a thrush.....or a magnaflow.....??....im looking to purchase today so any input is appreciated.....also how can i find out how wide my inlet and outlet size is for the muffler before i purchase??...

Last edited:

tybardy

everyone needs a Hoe
Reaction score

get a magna flow 24", they are really pretty quiet given that they are a straight thru design. I would also recomend the 3" in 3" single out... unless you plan on running dual pipes... you can find this muffler pretty cheap too

its what i am running and i am very happy with it, got the whole thing done and welded up for under $150 (bought the muffler myself and had it welded up with an auto store turn down)

Drgnblood

F%ck Douchebagistan!
Reaction score
get a magna flow 24", they are really pretty quiet given that they are a straight thru design. I would also recomend the 3" in 3" single out... unless you plan on running dual pipes... you can find this muffler pretty cheap too

its what i am running and i am very happy with it, got the whole thing done and welded up for under $150 (bought the muffler myself and had it welded up with an auto store turn down)

alright cool....im gonna order one today then.....no dual pipes for me....thanks for the input

dec322

Full Access Member
Reaction score
comon guys.. just buy a welder and have some fun with it.. shit ill do it all for free.. im in Cleveland ohio if you wanna come up here.... i hate to see u guys pay that much for someone to cut your exhaust and weld it..

I'll be in OH for a wedding at the end of this week. If you throw in a free muffler then I come by your house and let you weld it up to the yuk. We can take some pics and you can post a "how to" thread.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo