Exhaust Systems- Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Over the course of the years, we have had, Magnaflows, Gibsons, Corsas, Spintechs, Flowmaster.

Here is my input:

Corsa>Magnaflow>Spintech>Gibson>Flowmaster

Exhaust is a matter of opinion for the most part (ie. sound). They don't offer that much performance, but can sometimes hinder it depending on your application.

The Corsa had the most "flow through" and least drone, the Magnaflow had a great flow, but a tad bit of drone, the Spintechs are louder than the Magnaflow with ok flow, the Gibson had a popping/tinny noise, and the Flowmaster was the loudest with the worst flow of them all (due to the chambered construction).

I am in no way affiliated with any of these exhaust companies, just going off of my personal preference.

road1will

pretty pretty good
Reaction score
I'm happy with my Magnaflow, especially considering how much money I saved over the Corsa. Also, i really don't get any drone.

OP
OP
JennaBear

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was very happy with my Magnaflow. The noise didn't get to be too loud until I got the headers and cam on there, then it was more apparent. I knew the Radix was going to be installed, so I opted to swap out before getting too annoyed with the noise.

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What size Magnaflow are you guys running or did you have installed??

I was going to go true duals with the 20 size for less noise....thoughts? I figured it would be less prone to drone?

BOSS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dev00

Latest posts