Evolution of my '02 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
way better do you wanna drop it?

I'm def keeping my eyes peeled for a drop kit but haven't decided on 2/4 or 3/5 and what brand either... I don't want to sacrifice ride quality too much but then again I don't want to look like I'm still 4 wheeling.

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
A few new pics with the Esky rack on. I painted the ends black temp until I can get the parts paint matched... got the Esky rack, rear pillars, and third brake light to go on... AND if course it still needs to be dropped!

DSC_0189.jpg

DSC_0194.jpg

DSC_0191.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

Last edited:

yukondoit

Stay Classy
Reaction score
Dang... Its looking real good man. Can't wait til you install the eskie parts and finally drop it. DOn't feel bad, I still need to drop mine. haha

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
Looks good bro. Has come along way. Crazy how just rims really set a car off!! Added minor touches here and there, and voila. Gotta drop that beast now!

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
My latest addition to my lady... Of course they need to be colormatched still but I can't wait.....

IMAG0130.jpg

andrewmoore13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks good!

i'd de-rack it, but thats just me!

idk if you like the idea but maybe color match the front valence's and cross bar?

OP
OP
Jamison

Jamison

Chevy Fan
Reaction score
Another update...got the Esky roof rack and pillars paint matched and added some clear front marker lights.

IMAG0617.jpg

IMAG0616.jpg

IMAG0615.jpg

IMAG0614.jpg

IMAG0618.jpg

IMAG0619.jpg

IMAG0621.jpg

Enjoy.....and of course comments are greatly appreciated...

Last edited: