Everything is working in reverse

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RossFurt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys I have a friend with an 03 Tahoe that all of the electronics function backwards from time to time. Any help with this would help me and her both. She loves it and it needs some love. I want to help her.

dbbd1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I've got to hear this one...

OP
OP
R

RossFurt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Explain a little more please
Well a few weeks ago she came and asked me if I could help her because it wouldn't start. I said it might be the starter so I grabbed a hammer and smacked it. It still didn't turn on. She came and got me about an hour later and it fired right up. I test drove it and when I shut it off the seat came all the way forward and when I pushed the seat back it came forward. The heat and air work sometimes and sometimes they don't. I don't know where to even begin.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recall reading in a thread a month or so ago about someone having similar issues including their power seats operating in reverse and someone mentioned there's an upgrade to the BCM firmware to correct this.

OP
OP
R

RossFurt

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I recall reading in a thread a month or so ago about someone having similar issues including their power seats operating in reverse and someone mentioned there's an upgrade to the BCM firmware to correct this.

Okay. I'll have her look into that. Thanks for the heads up

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score

I think I remember this, too. Maybe also the mirrors were acting up...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
golavaman