Evening Photoshoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lynxnova

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks neo,....I was told by a detailer that i would have to paint the doors because the molding area would be darker or newer per say, then the rest of the door.... he also asked if the molding are glued on or pinned with rivets???

eanmizell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks neo,....I was told by a detailer that i would have to paint the doors because the molding area would be darker or newer per say, then the rest of the door.... he also asked if the molding are glued on or pinned with rivets???

You don't need to repaint the doors, also they are held on by double sided tape

MACHO

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Stopping by to check out your Tahoe style Led Tails that Regency told me you had. Those look good! I'm a Big fan of your truck Modded, and it will be a sad day when you sell it.

OP
OP
Modded

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Stopping by to check out your Tahoe style Led Tails that Regency told me you had. Those look good! I'm a Big fan of your truck Modded, and it will be a sad day when you sell it.

Thanks! I will also be shaken letting it go after almost six years. That's why I have to make the N^3BS surpass it off the bat so that I can cope lol.
I use to have the G4s (and IPCWs before that), but decided to sell them since I did not want haters saying I wanted to look like an Escalade.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10