Esky bumper pad?!?!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1STIMEYUKON

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got my esky bumper and hitch cover painted the other day and went to have it installed only to find out my pad off my Yukon doesn't fit this esky bumper!!! It seems it's too short height wise. Do you have to use the esky/Denali pad with the chrome strip on it? I have no chrome at all on my truck and I'd like to keep it that way. I called the dealer to see about getting an esky pad and chrome strip since they're separate and it was 90 for the pad and 157 or so for the strip. Not sure if I'm willing to spend another 240+ dollars on this bumper. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there are a few threads floating around that state this. I know I had the same issue.

You're only option is to buy the escalade pad and paint the chrome strip black.

Keep your eyes open on eBay as well. And I also think there is a member on here that has one for sale?

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

edit: here ya go! http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35152

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there are a few threads floating around that state this. I know I had the same issue.

You're only option is to buy the escalade pad and paint the chrome strip black.

Keep your eyes open on eBay as well. And I also think there is a member on here that has one for sale?

---------- Post added at 01:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

edit: here ya go! http://tahoeyukonforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=35152

This man speaks the truth...

ranorris2

The Coolest
Reaction score
Ebay is definitely your best bet...I got mine brand new for $110 shipped. Just find a cheap one and paint the chrome part black

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep this is true. The factory Tahoe/Yukon bumper pad is shorter and one piece versus the Esky/Denali one that's longer and two separate pieces.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
diebel78