Esky Auto service in Houston area -Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello, TYFers

1. I was wondering if anyone knows or can recommend a couple of shops for mechanical and autobody work in Houston.
2. I recently purchased a 2012 Esky and would like to get a couple of things looked at.
3. I also recently moved here (West Chase area) from KC.
4. And since I no longer live close to the GM genius, 07burb, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!!

P.S
I'm guessing I'll be asked at some point where the pics of my vehicle are haha

OP
OP
Steedog

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you trying to get done?
Appreciate your response! I ended up taking it to a place called Uptown automotive. The service suspension notice came on and I also wanted an inspection. Everything got taken care of. Thanks again!

Bigkevschopshop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see you sooner, I work in westchase, live up in spring. Send me a message if you ever need a list of some of the trusted shops I know around town. Paint and body close to you, hit up Sunrise Paint and body.

Jealous you have the color esky I have been wanting for a while.... Nice ride... Welcome to town man.

OP
OP
Steedog

Steedog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, appreciate it man. I was actually looking for a black or white one, but I actually ended up liking this color a lot! Now I just need to decide what I want to do with the rear suspension. I guess I'm trying to decide if I should go the arnott route or just replace the magnetic ride entirely.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094