Escalade Window Switch In Yukon?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to drive an escalade today out of my shop and noticed it has 1 touch up feature. truck was like a 12 or something. Can we swap the switch out of it to our Yukons to make a one touch up feature on ours too?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to drive an escalade today out of my shop and noticed it has 1 touch up feature. truck was like a 12 or something. Can we swap the switch out of it to our Yukons to make a one touch up feature on ours too?

I believe there is more to this than just the switch. They also have a sensor or something to keep the window from choking a dog or kid on its way up.

OP
OP
Moose912

Moose912

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dogs aren’t allowed in the front lol. And the kids re too little. But yeah I figured there would be. I’ll have to pull some diagrams.

drakon543

Full Access Member
Reaction score
far as I'm aware its a bcm programming thing. if i recall when i used to pay attention to services offered by whites audio media services they also offered bcm tuning. 1 touch window operation was a programming option. so factory setup its probably switch and bcm controlled. also an auto down or up feature would definitely need something to tell the controller the window was all the way up or down. probably also tied to that safety feature but if you went auto up or down without a way for the controller to know it needed to stop you would burn out the motor.

91RS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The window motors are different and I believe the door wiring harness is also different in addition to the door modules (switches). It has been done, I had a list of parts at one point but I don’t know what happened to it. Search around.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tom McCormick