Escalade rear vent caps on Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrBalll

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is a good upgrade. Wish it was bit better of a fit on my Tahoe. Small gap, but maybe it's just that way.
Makes the rear end look much better than the OEM vents.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Color match looks good on dark trucks. I've seen the white (yuck) and even the pewter and an not a fan. I'm the light ones, I prefer black to keep the rear windows looking continuous.
That does look cool, but not all light color trucks can pull that look off.

cmc76

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I liked mine initially. But over time I liked dark better. I've had a m.f. of a time getting black gloss to bond though. Color matching was a breeze. I've painted black 3 times and not happy

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Color match looks good on dark trucks. I've seen the white (yuck) and even the pewter and an not a fan. I'm the light ones, I prefer black to keep the rear windows looking continuous.
I hate the continuous window look. It’s dumb. It’s not a window so why make it look like a window... lol. I hate that on the newer Yukon’s too. Ugly in my opinion. But I’m also extremely OCD, so everything has to be one color.... I hate all the unpainted plastic trim on my truck. So naturally when I scored esky caps, I colored mine to match my silver birch paint! Lol

1F42C08D-1E54-4DDE-B281-A20B40ED672D.jpeg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
I hate the continuous window look. It’s dumb. It’s not a window so why make it look like a window... lol. I hate that on the newer Yukon’s too. Ugly in my opinion. But I’m also extremely OCD, so everything has to be one color.... I hate all the unpainted plastic trim on my truck. So naturally when I scored esky caps, I colored mine to match my silver birch paint! Lol

View attachment 201466

As I've looked, I think the esky 3rd makes a huge difference and ties the sides together. Mine has a big black thing across it, so the appliques just kinda hang up there in the middle of nowhere if they're white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike_16_denali