Escalade ESV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Definition

Reaction score
I don't know much about lowering trucks but I managed to lower mines with a ground force kit 2/3 with keys...

Well I want to lower it MORE, maybe 3/6? lowest I can go on 26's...

I let the keys down some and can get right under the fender in the front, but don't have a clue about the rear.

I want at least 2.5/3 inch more drop in the back.

Thanks..:Handshake:

Anthony

2004 Tahoe LT (MA)
Reaction score
3/5 is lowest people here usually do. Go for air ride and you can lay frame

BlackDenali

Roof Rack ****
Reaction score
1st - :pics-stfu:

2nd - 4/5 is about a low as you can go without notching the frame and doing a lot of trial and error to find a shorter rear spring that ride halfway decent

OP
OP
D

Definition

Reaction score
Lowered 2/3 on 26's well the front it 3/3 right now I want MORE...

Attachments

• SSPX0003.jpg
    SSPX0003.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 59

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I don't know much about lowering trucks but I managed to lower mines with a ground force kit 2/3 with keys...

Well I want to lower it MORE, maybe 3/6? lowest I can go on 26's...

I let the keys down some and can get right under the fender in the front, but don't have a clue about the rear.

I want at least 2.5/3 inch more drop in the back.

Thanks..:Handshake:

front djm 3 inch lower control arms
rear djm trailblazer spring
rear djm 5 inch kit
pull fuse for the autoride

will be dropped and ride great. I sell the trailblazer djm spring alone which only i can get due to my friend mike at djm. Hit me up if your interested.

89 chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1st - :pics-stfu:

2nd - 4/5 is about a low as you can go without notching the frame and doing a lot of trial and error to find a shorter rear spring that ride halfway decent

Im at a lil' over 6in in the rear not counting the body drop, and I am not notched.....and im planning on going .5 to 1" lower without notching.:emotions122:

OP
OP
D

Definition

Reaction score
rear djm 5 inch kit

will be dropped and ride great. I sell the trailblazer djm spring alone which only i can get due to my friend mike at djm. Hit me up if your interested.

So how much for everything I need for the REAR to get the lowest possbile.. I got the front covered, I think..!

Last edited:
OP
OP
D

Definition

Reaction score
rear djm 5 inch kit

I want the kit.

One question though, will I have an engine or check ride light on? Where is this fuse located at? I'd like to pull it and see if I get any codes prior to purchase. My manual doesn't say anything about auto ride fuses. I "heard" it was the relay attached to the relay box under the hood so I pulled it and got an engine light so I put it back in.

Thanks once again.

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
BEFORE i do any of the kits here locally or sell here online i allways have the customer pull the fuse and drive around for a day. the autoride should be fuse 1

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo