Engine shaking and is undriveable on a 2008 Yukon Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jake100

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Engine is shaking and I'm getting a service stabilitrak and traction control message. If anyone could tell me what could be causing this, or what I can do to find out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
My 07 did this and I just unplugged the battery for three minutes and then went on my way with no issue.

OP
OP
J

jake100

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you! Im doing that now. I also forgot to say that it has 91000 miles on it if that could help narrow the issue down.

OP
OP
J

jake100

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Unhooking the battery didnt work. And motor mounts are above my pay grade, but thank you.

Blazed

Accepting Donations
Reaction score
Yes motor mounts my moms escalade just went to the dealer for one I don't know how I didn't think of it.

Donnie Yukonie

Yates Caretaker
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gm has been having issues with the equinox with somthing about stabilitrac not sure if this would be related

OP
OP
J

jake100

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Emissions? Dealer just said its possibly an emission issue but wont know for sure til he checks it out.

GM Customer Service

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Engine is shaking and I'm getting a service stabilitrak and traction control message. If anyone could tell me what could be causing this, or what I can do to find out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

jake100,

Please keep us posted of the results of your dealer visit.

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me privately.

Louis
GM Customer Service

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dzg9