Electric Suburban / Electric Tahoe / Yukon / Escalade EV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dude its gotta start somewhere lol..did you see the other link ?

Its happening whether we want it or not. GM is doing 40,000!!

:lol::yaoface2:GM can’t even get vehicles to it’s customers or lifter problems solved. Very little of that crap you posted will happen in our lifetimes. No offense but it’s a snowflake pipe dream.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
200 miles in 15 mins https://www.tesla.com/support/charging

Lucid 200 miles in 16 mins
Eqs580 200 miles in 18 mins
G80 200 miles in 22 mins
Gv60 200 miles in 21 mins
Taycan 200 miles in 16mins
Ioniq5 200 miles in 22 mins
The list goes on and on.

Kia ev6 200miles 18mins https://www.inverse.com/innovation/one-charge-in-the-kia-ev6

Toyota bz4x 80% charge 30 mins https://tiremeetsroad.com/2022/09/0...23-toyota-bz4x-all-charging-levels-level-1-3/

Any of the real world tests I've been watching never come close to these numbers. Good luck!

Onlyone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any of the real world tests I've been watching never come close to these numbers. Good luck!
After owning a Tesla in the real world, there isn’t a charger out there that will charge at those rates. The Tesla Super chargers are “fast” but not at those levels, with no others even coming close. Also, when it’s even just a little cold, forget it. Pipe dreams.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:lol::yaoface2:GM can’t even get vehicles to it’s customers or lifter problems solved. Very little of that crap you posted will happen in our lifetimes. No offense but it’s a snowflake pipe dream.
GM had supply issues man. It will get better in the future. I'm not an ev advocate I just don't like misinformation on forums.

But it's the future unless someone decides another alternative fuel is better and more feasible.

Personally I think it will be a combination of factors to reach zero emmisions, Ev, hybrid, hydrogen combustion. Something for everyone but also insanely efficient etc.

We want range so that's why i have a diesel yukon. A diesel hybrid would be sweet tbh.

H1Chester

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like smoke and mirrors politics and control to me. They have to "frame the narrative" to make it sound like it is something that we want. In reality the rich get richer and poor get poorer.

Last edited:

Fireman591

Full Access Member
Reaction score
200 miles in 15 mins https://www.tesla.com/support/charging

Lucid 200 miles in 16 mins
Eqs580 200 miles in 18 mins
G80 200 miles in 22 mins
Gv60 200 miles in 21 mins
Taycan 200 miles in 16mins
Ioniq5 200 miles in 22 mins
The list goes on and on.

Kia ev6 200miles 18mins https://www.inverse.com/innovation/one-charge-in-the-kia-ev6

Toyota bz4x 80% charge 30 mins https://tiremeetsroad.com/2022/09/0...23-toyota-bz4x-all-charging-levels-level-1-3/

I will stick with my 700+ miles of range with a 3 minute fill up in my diesel Suburban :)

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After owning a Tesla in the real world, there isn’t a charger out there that will charge at those rates. The Tesla Super chargers are “fast” but not at those levels, with no others even coming close. Also, when it’s even just a little cold, forget it. Pipe dreams.
Thank you. It's probably "acceptable" for short commutes. However I can't for the life of me figure out what they're going to do in places where the streets are lined with cars that aren't garaged where a private household charger could be installed. Of course in all of those large nutcase cities their ultimate wishes and goals are to eliminate private transportation, so maybe that's their intention regardless.

Also what kind of "gas" station can you have where the people "fueling" up their EVs will be able to hang around for an hour or more, and in some very likely instances, still not even be at 100%?

They're rushing it on us. I thought in a capitalistic society, consumer demand drew change. It seems that it's the other way now, where the ruling class dictates what the general public will buy and consume.

DuraYuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you. It's probably "acceptable" for short commutes. However I can't for the life of me figure out what they're going to do in places where the streets are lined with cars that aren't garaged where a private household charger could be installed. Of course in all of those large nutcase cities their ultimate wishes and goals are to eliminate private transportation, so maybe that's their intention regardless.

Also what kind of "gas" station can you have where the people "fueling" up their EVs will be able to hang around for an hour or more, and in some very likely instances, still not even be at 100%?

They're rushing it on us. I thought in a capitalistic society, consumer demand drew change. It seems that it's the other way now, where the ruling class dictates what the general public will buy and consume.
It is consumer demand. Ive lived thru the tech changes and its always the same. Some People clutching the old stuff while the most move on. Story old as time lol.

Fast_AT4

RWM +1
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"...sorry, going to be late for work, need to stop for a recharge."

While I like only the torque aspect of an EV..I dont have that kind of time in my life to wait for a charge. Dealing with Ian here in SW Florida...GAS was a MAJOR issue. So with that being said and after waiting a total of like 16 hours in a span of 2 days to get gas...how might that play out in the event of a power loss....no one can go ANYWHERE..not like you can stock pile a electric charge.

BlaineBug

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"...sorry, going to be late for work, need to stop for a recharge."

While I like only the torque aspect of an EV..I dont have that kind of time in my life to wait for a charge. Dealing with Ian here in SW Florida...GAS was a MAJOR issue. So with that being said and after waiting a total of like 16 hours in a span of 2 days to get gas...how might that play out in the event of a power loss....no one can go ANYWHERE..not like you can stock pile a electric charge.
The globalists have a vision where public transportation is a thing of a past, alongside everyone living in densely populated city centers. Remember that the next time they come up with something new that they want you to cherish and adopt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu