Electric fan conversions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the links. I had read through one of them pretty thoroughly, but completely missed the other one (install into an 01), super informative. My Yukon is an 01, So its very helpful, idk how I missed it before.

Good point on using stock harness, just have to make sure not to get one from a flood vehicle.

Part number for the fan looks like it is: 674-00923
There’s a whole other debate on the best fan, blade count, amp draw yada yada yada. I bought a Flex-a-Lite but don’t remember the model.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Nice. You wouldn’t recommend an OEM used one?
Sure, why not? All the harnesses @ScottyBoy sells are used. I've been a member since 2012, and I've never read 1 negative comment about his work or harnesses that he sells. Matter of fact--I bought one from him myself. It's not installed yet--working on that later :D

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sure, why not? All the harnesses @ScottyBoy sells are used. I've been a member since 2012, and I've never read 1 negative comment about his work or harnesses that he sells. Matter of fact--I bought one from him myself. It's not installed yet--working on that later :D
He was talking about the fans themselves.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
He was talking about the fans themselves.
Ohhh. My bad. I still stand by what I said tho. I know pick n pulls sells those fans pretty cheap. Didn't someone say the nnbs fans work on our nbs? Could've sworn I read that here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts