Eibach 2/3 Drop Kit - Install Write-Up (56k Warning)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
vjr021

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will this be the way for a 2006 yukon xl 4dr? Also is it the same for a lower drop?

It should be the same... If you want to go lower, you will have to add spindles, not covered here. Also likely in the rear a notch, also not covered here.

TailHook

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
I also installed a set of belltech Shock Extenders...

Very nice write-up...

...I have the same kit on my Denali, but did not install the extenders. Did you use Belltech #6651 or different? Wondering if installing a set would reduce some of the the tail bounce...

OP
OP
vjr021

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think they are belltech... I bought them off a guy here on the forum, pre-owned... From what I hear it will help....

My next mods are the Belltech airshocks and the panhard bar...

TailHook

Tattooed Millionaire
Reaction score
I think they are belltech... I bought them off a guy here on the forum, pre-owned... From what I hear it will help....

Fair enough...thanks!

Belltech site lists #6651 as the correct part, however most sites (Summit, Stylin' Trucks) state "this part is not compatible with your 2005 Yukon Denali"...thinking the manufacturer knows best what fits!

mag99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have this kit and the shock extenders. For some reason the instructions with the kit didn't have anything about how to change the keys. That part is pretty straight forward, but my question is...the front rubber snubbers..the truck rides on them stock, so do you remove them entirely, or just cut them down some?? thanks..

Skitch2003

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
how is the ride? I am considering doing either this kit or the djm 2/3 kit with the 2 inch drop keys and springs with the eibach swaybars. been told the ride quality will be bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter

Latest posts