Eibach 2/3 Drop Kit - Install Write-Up (56k Warning)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Omar

Reaction score
what was the kit number?
and how it did affect ur car? ride, handling, brake.. etc

OP
OP
vjr021

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't remember the kit #... They only have the one application... It works for all Yukon/Tahoe models.

The sways were separate anyway.

Bounce is minimal.

The sways were AMAZING... Off ramps there is virtually NO body lean compared to the OEM's.

the kit was been great.

I suggest using a shock extender though, especially for a Denali. makes the ride better.

Good Luck!

Omar

Reaction score
thank u
i already intalled eibach sways.. amazing!
im lookin for even better handling
i will go with this kit
the extenders are expensive! u know any place for getting them cheap?

05_nali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can you point me in the right direction.... Ive called everywhere and they are telling me that the kit does not come with a shortened ride height sensor and the the self leveling shocks have to be replaced

OP
OP
vjr021

vjr021

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you call Eibach directly? The kit I got was complete, with the exception of shock extenders, which are not NEEDED, just suggested.

It DID come with the new sensor rods. You can see in this pic that the instructions show the rods.

4341891195_32fcebc398.jpg

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

thank u
i already intalled eibach sways.. amazing!
im lookin for even better handling
i will go with this kit
the extenders are expensive! u know any place for getting them cheap?

Ask around the forum, I actually got mine from MAX used for about $40... I am sure someone has to have more.

05_nali

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Yeah I called eibach after I made the post. The kit comes with everything I dont know why none of the retailers knew about that. Its kind of a big deal!!! Ill order the kit and the sway bars when I get back to the states. thanks for the info...

2006YUKIE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
2006 yukon xl

Will this be the way for a 2006 yukon xl 4dr? Also is it the same for a lower drop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26