EBC Rotors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I have front and rear EBC drilled and slotted Rotors, I installed these a year or so ago, not many miles on them at all.

Well my question is has anyone experienced the rear pads wearing down fast.
Also now I have noticed that the front rotors are pulsating bad when I am slowing down from 40mph or greater.

So another thing is, does anyone have a better rotor that will last longer up front and not warp out so fast.. I want to stick with performance ..

any help with this would be great, just really confused..

Thanks

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not too sure about the fronts but make sure the rear calipers are not sticking.

Phantomx55

Slow
Reaction score
Try a set of slotted only maybe? A drilled and slotted isn't really any better then a slotted rotor and I am sure a solid rotor would be a little stronger then one with a bunch of holes drilled in them. I have heard some good things about PowerSlot rotors from Summit.

Btw, how much better then stock were they initially? I have noticed a big increase in braking ability whenever I switch to my stock rims for the winter and I am also planning on upgrading to 22, possibly 24" rims after the winter. Looking for some decent stopping power without having to spend thousands on a big brake upgrade..

Last edited:

chauncey0337

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Try a set of slotted only maybe? A drilled and slotted isn't really any better then a slotted rotor and I am sure a solid rotor would be a little stronger then one with a bunch of holes drilled in them. I have heard some good things about PowerSlot rotors from Summit.

Yeah, I've heard to stay away from drilled rotors.

OP
OP
swtz71

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks I will get the slotted only and give them a shot..
they were a huge difference from stock brakes. That's why I want to stay with performance..

I checked the rear calipers they are good, I put new slides,pins,bolts and clips..

Thanks again

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98