Dumb Vent Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I have searched out forums, and I have searched YouTube, and I've done a Google search and STILL not found an answer.

Has anyone replaced the driver's side vent, on the left side of the dash? I went to pull mine, but all that came out were the guts. This is nothing like the other vent videos out there. And it's actually the guts that really need to be replaced...

Anyway, any help is appreciated, else I'll kind of fumble through it.

Thank you!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
So I have searched out forums, and I have searched YouTube, and I've done a Google search and STILL not found an answer.

Has anyone replaced the driver's side vent, on the left side of the dash? I went to pull mine, but all that came out were the guts. This is nothing like the other vent videos out there. And it's actually the guts that really need to be replaced...

Anyway, any help is appreciated, else I'll kind of fumble through it.

Thank you!
Isn't there swivel points on each side of the vent? Maybe if you stick a small thin screwdriver along each side it'll pop it out. I'm just guessing tho, I've never tried myself.

EDIT--It looks like the swivel points are top and bottom. I'd say try the same process. Screenshot_20231220_121504_Gallery.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That may be the passenger side, but I'll go look again. Thanks!
you can replace it easily or just put it back together, unless it actually cracked and broke then it all just snaps back together. I have grabbed them wrong before and all the litte vents came apart like bird feathers, but it all goes back together.

OP
OP
S33k3r

S33k3r

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar