Dual Batteries installation.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I have it installed right behind the front passenger seat. I removed the mid-seat.

Here are some tips for a fridge...
In the summer for cold water I run it 24/7 at 45 degrees.
If I do a shopping trip in town (80 miles away) I will turn it down to 32 degrees.
I pre-cool my water bottles in a spare fridge in the garage.
I also put about 10 bottles in there to keep it cooler and reduce how often the refrigerator motor runs.

View attachment 259302
Nice. Looks to be a decent size too. It plus into the 12 volt pwr point? Or did you need an inverter to run it?

OP
OP
Tozan

Tozan

Overlander
Reaction score
Nice. Looks to be a decent size too. It plus into the 12 volt pwr point? Or did you need an inverter to run it?

It is 12 volt plugged into the back of the center console. It holds 37 quarts. The platform is at the same height so the bed lays on top of both of them.

On weekend trips we still use an ice chest to hold a lot of cold drinks and keep the food in the fridge. We put the ice chest right in the center behind the console so it is easy to reach.