Drunk with cash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
This should be a punishable offense. I'm pretty lit, and don't intend to fix any grammar errors I may or may not commit. so forgive me. So I just bought new smoked headlights, turn signals, and parking light thingies for my bish, and now I'm waiting for a response from the vendors who are selling new poppers, because my bish needs new poppers. so i got to thinking, why don't i get a new alram while i'm at it? why shouldn't i get this:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...350235556854&ssPageName=ADME:B:EF:MOTORS:1123

i hope that link works. holy crap. i love you guys.

99COOP

Retired
Reaction score
time for bed........

dont know about that starter, but interested in what the intelligent electronics crowd will have to say.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drink some water and hit the sack bro. Friends dont lets friends get on the internet drunk. Nothing good ever comes from it.

drowndindreams

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ive never seen pics of your bish, post some up!

i love you too :)

Last edited:

99Yuk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drinking is bad.

Naw, drinking and driving is BAD, but drinking by itself is not bad. He clearly wasn't driving so kudoos to him for that.

Hell, I'm in for drinking myself. Wife, two kids, etc.. that's what keeps a husband sane. Remember king of the hill? That's us in my neighborhood....

And this weekend it's my turn to buy the bottle, soooo I brought back some Newfy moonshine to help the guys out. THAT's Drinking! Possibly may cause blindness I'm told. That stuff may be bad, but I can't wait to try it. 95%(190Proof).

OP
OP
ravingmadman

ravingmadman

Chief Knuckle Buster
Reaction score
So yeah. My wife and I were in a bad accident on our honeymoon, and the settlement check arrived yesterday. Good times. It is all good now. So what do you think of that alarm?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar

Latest posts