Dropping the back more?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Getinyukinlower

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys, I got a 2002 Yukon a couple of months ago and have been customizing it a little bit. I put a 2/3 belltech drop with keys and springs then cranked the keys all the way down. The front sits exactly where I want it to but the back is way to high. Where can I find 4" or 5" drop springs for the back? Or can I modify the factory or after market drop springs I already have?

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd recommend the Belltech trailblazer 4230 coils. They ride amazing and net the amount of drop you're looking for. I am running them on my girls 07 Tahoe with one coil cut off and the ride/stance is perfect. Make sure you remove the bump stop mount off the frame aswell to give you some travel

OP
OP
G

Getinyukinlower

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
So I was looking at trying to cut a coil off the ones I have or the factory ones. But when I was looking at them to cut I thought it wouldt work because the cups the coils sit in. How do you make it work? But I will have to check them out! Thanks

red02chevy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I was looking at trying to cut a coil off the ones I have or the factory ones. But when I was looking at them to cut I thought it wouldt work because the cups the coils sit in. How do you make it work? But I will have to check them out! Thanks

there some holes in the upper spring pocket and I just put the end of one coil in there.

OP
OP
G

Getinyukinlower

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sweet and that holds the spring in with no slipping or popping out? I will check that out and get it done if that's all I need to do!! Thanks

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony told me to get the adjustable kit...then you can take it (up or down) where you want...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleeeper