dropped 3/5.5 09 burban on 24's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

westcoast

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a6890bb0-cf71-83e2.jpg
day time jet ski pic lol

Wow that looks low!

OP
OP
B

Blackburban09

Reaction score
norcal I'm going to measure again I just want it to settle as much as possible don't worry I haven't forgotten do you suggest any kind of air shocks cuz some times I have my car packed with people and also need to tow

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks bro but I like my ride quality :)

u do realize that a 305 and 295 have almost the same identical tire height? Just one is slightly narrower which allows it to turn without rubbing. Ride quality is the same, I have had both.

:Handshake:

B.G.

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was worried about getting a 3/5.5 bc of towing, but I guess its doable! If I were the president, this would be how my truck looked:ehcapt: Armored out of course:p

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was worried about getting a 3/5.5 bc of towing, but I guess its doable! If I were the president, this would be how my truck looked:ehcapt: Armored out of course:p

tah fam here tows his grand national with the rear springs no problem. He is using helper bags though.

derk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What rear spring are u using? Do u know what size helper bags to use? What brand are they?

NORCAL SS

SUV SUSPENSION GURU
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the NEW design trailblazer coils. I have them here and what Ive been selling with the kits. The older ones which were light gray people are still selling because of old stock those wont sit the same and rides different.

pm me I have all the info here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael Anderson