Droped on 24's quick question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NEWATNOTHING

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well i put a 2/4 drop on the ltz and a set of 24's .I had some rubbing issues that i took care of and now i noticed that when looking dead on at the front of the truck the camber looks off if thats possible. it looks like this /--\ very slitely. the truck has had a alignment . Just wondering if there is any adjustment i need to make or somehting i need to look into.

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Weird? Was it aligned to factory specs or aligned to compensate for the drop? Ours is the same setup and is straight up and down...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well i put a 2/4 drop on the ltz and a set of 24's .I had some rubbing issues that i took care of and now i noticed that when looking dead on at the front of the truck the camber looks off if thats possible. it looks like this /--\ very slitely. the truck has had a alignment . Just wondering if there is any adjustment i need to make or somehting i need to look into.

What kind of 2/4 drop?

OP
OP
N

NEWATNOTHING

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I picked up the drop from tony its a belltech (spindel). Aligned after the drop was put on but i still had the factory 20's on not the 24's would that matter?

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yep... gotta align it with the 24s. Its not a HUGE difference, but enough to wear your tires down at a faster pace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n