Gap Adjust on GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JLMBT

Reaction score
Quick question, what is the point of Gap Adhust on Chevy and GMC vehicles, if they don't have adaptive cruise? If GM is thinking so the driver knows how close they are to the vehicle in front of them, we'll driver doesn't need gap adjust for that..they just look ahead...I'm just wondering on the builders thoughts...sounds pointless to me..however I would like to hear your thoughts on this...thanks

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Quick question, what is the point of Gap Adhust on Chevy and GMC vehicles, if they don't have adaptive cruise? If GM is thinking so the driver knows how close they are to the vehicle in front of them, we'll driver doesn't need gap adjust for that..they just look ahead...I'm just wondering on the builders thoughts...sounds pointless to me..however I would like to hear your thoughts on this...thanks
Would come in real handy in fog or whiteout snow conditions.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It comes in quite handy if your attention is momentarily captured by a lady cyclist with a well shaped posterior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustpan