Driver master window switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cbman18j

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Tuesday my drivers window on my 07 NNBS with DL3 mirrows wouldn't come down when I pressed the switch. No clicking or anything. All other functions work except the drivers window. I jumpered power to the motor and the window motor operated normally. I was thinking my switch was bad then Thursday out of the blue it worked now today nothing. Is this indicative of a bad switch?

joshcarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i had a similar issue with a rear switch. take the assembly out, and disassemble it down to the contacts (small copper pads where the buttons interface) and clean them with a pencil eraser. worked like a champ.

OP
OP
cbman18j

cbman18j

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will give that a shot. In order to get to the contacts I need to remove both circuit boards?

joshcarl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sorry, i don't log on here too much. if memory serves me correctly, you only need to remove the top of the switch panel.

burban2007

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I had same problem on the rear switch as well. Same thing, contacts were the issue. Easy fix

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agmanw8n