Driver Door window/mirror/lock switches sinking?

Has this happened to your Tahoe?

• Yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

318hoe

Reaction score
I don't know how to describe this right, but the buttons on the door of my 2005 Z71 are like sinking in. It makes it hard to fold in the power mirrors. Any ideas or solutions on how to raise them back up and get them to stay? Thanks in advance.

M1Gunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the drivers door module has either steadily become unclipped/the clips that hold it in place are giving way or the tabs the clips hold onto are worn out. You'll have to pull the door panel which will take 5-15 minutes depending on your abilities and a YouTube video if you need.

Either way quick and inexpensive fix.

OP
OP
318hoe

318hoe

Reaction score
Sounds like the drivers door module has either steadily become unclipped/the clips that hold it in place are giving way or the tabs the clips hold onto are worn out. You'll have to pull the door panel which will take 5-15 minutes depending on your abilities and a YouTube video if you need.

Either way quick and inexpensive fix.
If you can please, link a good video that shows me what to do, can't seem to find any. Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Oscarrgv