Dogs, Puppies, post em up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just seen this area saddest day of my life so far Dec 6 2023 had to put my boy down.Being single i think its even harder when i get home its like im walking into a library absolute silence now.I miss this dog so much he was much more than a pet.Miss my fishing buddy............
Damn. Sorry man.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Just seen this area saddest day of my life so far Dec 6 2023 had to put my boy down.Being single i think its even harder when i get home its like im walking into a library absolute silence now.I miss this dog so much he was much more than a pet.Miss my fishing buddy............
Good looking guy. Sux to lose a good buddy. How old was he?

MassHoe04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just seen this area saddest day of my life so far Dec 6 2022 had to put my boy down.Being single i think its even harder when i get home its like im walking into a library absolute silence now.I miss this dog so much he was much more than a pet.Miss my fishing buddy............
Sorry, man! That is one of the worst decisions to have to make at any time, no matter if the dog is old, sick or injured... I cried like a baby when I had to put my Sheltie down (quite a while ago). The cried even more when an envelope came from the vet containing a printout of that sappy "Rainbow Bridge" poem and an ink impression of the dog's footprint on the bottom.

Maybe you'll have the chance to find another fishing buddy. They are never a replacement, but they find their way into filling that quiet void in our lives.

Sorry for your loss! He was a great looking Dobie!

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
He just turned 10 thank you all means alot.I dont know if i can get another one.
We felt the same way when our girl passed on.20171029_185048.jpg20201227_101514.jpg20220417_123549.jpg
We had to put her down last April, she was 9. I'm not ashamed to say I cried. I've had dogs my entire life, and she was the best, most loyal and smartest dog I ever had. We didn't even want to think about getting another dog, but it's only me and my gf, and the house was so quiet and lonely.
So......we got another one. 20220514_175606.jpg20230105_171114.jpgShe definitely isn't a replacement of our Bree, but she keeps my gf busy. She's still a puppy. We got her at 5 weeks, but man....is she a PITA!! In time I bet you'll find another fishing buddy to keep you company.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Sorry, man! That is one of the worst decisions to have to make at any time, no matter if the dog is old, sick or injured... I cried like a baby when I had to put my Sheltie down (quite a while ago). The cried even more when an envelope came from the vet containing a printout of that sappy "Rainbow Bridge" poem and an ink impression of the dog's footprint on the bottom.
I wish we would've gotten that.

corvette744

2004 Z-71
Reaction score

Maybe you'll have the chance to find another fishing buddy. They are never a replacement, but they find their way into filling that quiet void in our lives.

Sorry for your loss! He was a great looking Dobie!
I look at them all 3 everyday and i also got the paw-touch it before i leave for work every morning.RIP Dyno

Attachments

• Dyno paw.jpg
    Dyno paw.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 6

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thekenstar