does anyone know if its possible to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lil CacAzn Nick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
change the ac controls in a tahoe ls to the automatic ones?
i know its been brought up before and it isnt cost efficient, etc.. but there has to be a way it can be done because i know they can run it through a screen if thats what you want. so what would be involved? if anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

SabrToothSqrl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nope

from everything I've read it would be easier to sell your Tahoe and buy one with the HVAC in it.

Also, get the sat nav.

H_town44swanga

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i took my ac controls off a totaled escalade, and used it on my 02 tahoe. they look a million times cooler with the screen and didnt take much knowlege its all gm

AKJonny

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
i took my ac controls off a totaled escalade, and used it on my 02 tahoe. they look a million times cooler with the screen and didnt take much knowlege its all gm

interesting, I tried to swap a control unit on a silverado,, no love,, the wiring harnesses were completely different,,

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
You'd have to do a lot of work and spend a lot of money. It would be easier to probably trade for what you wanted.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
change the ac controls in a tahoe ls to the automatic ones?
i know its been brought up before and it isnt cost efficient, etc.. but there has to be a way it can be done because i know they can run it through a screen if thats what you want. so what would be involved? if anyone has any input it would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

So is this really true? They are not plug and play? it would be nice to add it to my kon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brian12019

Latest posts