different way of lowering your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex29573

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont remember if i read it here or on the other forum but it consisted of replacing the rubber body mounts for thinner/shorter ones... i think it was good for a 1/2inch drop.

does anyone have more info on this or where i can buy it?

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
JK said he picked up some shorter body mounts off of craigslist but there was no info about them, we were going back and forth on the exact measurements after they were installed under my 2000 4x4 my body mounts are already short I cannot go any lower. shoot him a pm

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm working on a body drop myself, chevy s10 body mounts bro...picked mine up at a junkyard for $20. They are almost an inch shorter...haven't installed em yet.

BOSS

OP
OP
A

Alex29573

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the problem is that the bumpers are attached to the chasis and then when you drop the body they might hit...

i know the rear needs custom brackets..

BOSS

The People's A D M I N
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the problem is that the bumpers are attached to the chasis and then when you drop the body they might hit...

i know the rear needs custom brackets..

Exactly, that's my sticking point right now....

BOSS

Volant1

Volant guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My stock mounts are 1 3/4 ao the S10's are 3/4? What year? I want to get this mod ASAP

---------- Post added at 12:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 PM ----------

Found out the year are all the same I just need the height BOSS

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuckWild62