Did this come with a V8 or is it a typo?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BrainDead

Reaction score
If you're looking for the 6.2L, might be easier to find a caddy, that's what I fell into.

Was looking at denali's and most were beat up with high mileage and prices, started looking at caddys and most had the same price with less mileage and better taken care of.

Just my $.02

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hahahaha I think it's just NY....
i'm curious... what would be considered a "Good" price for this vintage/mileage?
Not a good price for a rust bucket come to california and buy a low mileage out here it's like 17k for one with 49k miles

OP
OP
Shunto

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not a good price for a rust bucket come to california and buy a low mileage out here it's like 17k for one with 49k miles
Thanks for the reply. If That Tahoe was $17k i would have it already. I almost forgot i asked that question... Dunno why in NYS everyone this they have gold.. Thing is someone will think it's a good deal and buy it.. i'm waiting for a return call from someone.

BG1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. If That Tahoe was $17k i would have it already. I almost forgot i asked that question... Dunno why in NYS everyone this they have gold.. Thing is someone will think it's a good deal and buy it.. i'm waiting for a return call from someone.
don't buy anything the car market is crumbling

it's happening right now i was eye balling some chevy avalanche the prices tumbled in the last couple of months at lest say compared to dec

i saw a nice 2007 for 7k with only 86k miles on it.. honestly it's pretty tempting to go buy it :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645