Did someone say KOOKS headers?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ATLPPV

Reaction score
Curious if you have any left and their price, I tried to message you but it looks like your PM's are turned off? Either way I'm looking to get a tune with you guys. I just changed out the gearing in the rear end on my Tahoe!

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm interested in a set for a 2008 gmc Yukon hybrid...let me know pricing
also do you guys offer a tune on the hybrids yet??

OP
OP
BlackBearPerf

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious if you have any left and their price, I tried to message you but it looks like your PM's are turned off? Either way I'm looking to get a tune with you guys. I just changed out the gearing in the rear end on my Tahoe!
We will be happy to help with a tune, and headers. I will check the setting here for messaging us. Also what is your year, engine size?

I'm interested in a set for a 2008 gmc Yukon hybrid...let me know pricing
also do you guys offer a tune on the hybrids yet??
We don't offer tuning for hybrids unfortunately, I am going to double check fitment for your hybrid and PM you.

ATLPPV

Reaction score
Thanks! It's a 2012 Tahoe PPV 2WD 6L80e with the 5.3l. I went from the stock 3.08 rear end to a 3.42 but still stock other than that.

Dropped HYbro

Full Access Member
Reaction score
are you going to develop anything for the hybrids as far as tuning??.....I'm sure theres a way to do it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Banjomatic