Did GM stop taking orders for 2021 Yukons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM's first quarter profit is expected to be around $3 billion. I'm sure they are thankful to those who have to have it now at any cost. With the multitudes of people clamoring for things they deserve expect to pay a premium on anything those multitudes desire.

gregtay

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
There should be a law keeping dealers from doing this. Their straight screwing people over. Its pretty disgusting. GM shouldn't allow it too happen. Supply and demand. Its been a heck of a year.
Apparently in Canada there is a law preventing this type of thing.

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
GM's first quarter profit is expected to be around $3 billion. I'm sure they are thankful to those who have to have it now at any cost. With the multitudes of people clamoring for things they deserve expect to pay a premium on anything those multitudes desire.

If you are shopping for vehicles in the 70-100+K Denali Esky range, you certainly aren't trying to finance it for 120 months... most buyers in this range can afford to pay whatever they feel is appropriate, be it under or over sticker, at their discretion. I personally wouldn't pay over sticker just on principle alone....But an extra few grand either way wouldn't stop most buyers at this level from buying if they wanted it...

Elmer Fudd

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In central Alabama Tahoes on the lot last a week or less. Yukons don't seem to even show up, except a few Denali's

Marc Marc

Reaction score
Ordered my White Frost Tricoat AT4 with everything including the Max Trailering Package at the end of January, and took delivery last week. Love the car and had to pay full MSRP, no discounts. The dealers on the west coast are second stickering all the Yukons they can get.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you are shopping for vehicles in the 70-100+K Denali Esky range, you certainly aren't trying to finance it for 120 months... most buyers in this range can afford to pay whatever they feel is appropriate, be it under or over sticker, at their discretion. I personally wouldn't pay over sticker just on principle alone....But an extra few grand either way wouldn't stop most buyers at this level from buying if they wanted it...

Do they even do 10 year auto loans? As one who gets the employee discount and could write a check for it I question the wisdom in doing so. At these prices one could buy a Mercedes, BMW or Audi. It will take more thought to choose the large GMs over the more stylish and better tech. Screw customer loyalty there is no loyalty.

Marc Marc

Reaction score
Do they even do 10 year auto loans? As one who gets the employee discount and could write a check for it I question the wisdom in doing so. At these prices one could buy a Mercedes, BMW or Audi. It will take more thought to choose the large GMs over the more stylish and better tech. Screw customer loyalty there is no loyalty.
Dealers here are not accepting the GM employee discount....good luck getting any discount.

Quark

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dealers here are not accepting the GM employee discount....good luck getting any discount.

I know a guy.

Find a GM town whose dealership depends heavily on employee's sales. It's really simple if you try. They were, don't know about now I'm not in the market, listing internet prices for vehicles in transit. When I buy I'll get the employee discount and a rebate or I'll buy a Lincoln, the GMs look funny anyhow.

Edit: I looked for a way to PM to you a dealership that has two in transit Premiers with a discount of $4 grand each.. They may already be sold but they are coming in steadily.

Last edited:

B520044

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I find it crazy that those of us you purchased the first units, actually got a "so-called good" deal..... Last July, I cringed from getting a $3,583 discount off MSRP. Crazy times..

I just wonder what used models could get in this market....Especially with all options, like trailer tow package..

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k09viper