Did GM stop taking orders for 2021 Yukons?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ollie45

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I ordered 21 yukon xl with premium package on 15 Mar. The order was accepted. Where can I find more info about this?​

Stbentoak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Without being able to order the options you want and delivery times pushing mid summer or further, I've decided to wait till MY 22 opens up and see if anything improves. If nothing else...build refinement should improve......

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word my 2021 AT4 is being built this week! Very excited to get this vehicle. It does have the max trailer package and premium plus package, so I guess they found some more chips...

The Yukon we put a deposit on today was completed this week in Arlington, and it too has the Max Trailer Pkg.

lbacker

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Can power boards be added easily to a vehicle that doesn't come with them?
I expect to visit the local GMC dealer to ask the same. I’d love to get a credit for these non powered boards. My only gripe with the non powered boards is dirt that is always visible from stepping on them.

the blur

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate my powered running boards in my 2013. Winter time they ice up and don't work. Or they are very slow.

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Yukon is in the Chicago Shipping yard!!! So excited to get it next week!

MelloYello95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hate my powered running boards in my 2013. Winter time they ice up and don't work. Or they are very slow.
We get several into the shop that do not work or get stuck. Winter and muddy roads can really mess them up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick3645