Did anyone put switches in?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just purchased a Traction control ONLY switch for the Tahoe. It’s from a suburban, that didn’t have the adjustable pedals etc next to the traction switch.

Now when the weather gets crappy n slick I can at least get rolling without the traction control kicking in with the slightest spin of the tires.

Phew, long post sorry, but has anyone put in other switches for lights etc, and where did you get the switches and did they fit into the spot alongside the traction switch?

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you put the switch in?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1BADI5

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The traction control in the PPVs is actually pretty bad ass.

This morning (raining) I had the truck in tow/haul mode and hammered on it.........I could feel it cut back lightly, but it was all shit and get.

OP
OP
5strmtrp

5strmtrp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did put the switch in, comes as a 1 Pc unit with the power outlets attached. Bought it on EBay took less than 10 minutes to install. I now can switch the traction control off to get out of the mud/snow slimy crap without getting stuck.

Paul

Did you put the switch in?

Sofi09

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s plug n play, I had the connector attached to the power outlet connectors that were shoved into the back of the center stack.
Doesn’t exist without pictures. Just saying lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jonawhie61989