Denali vs Escalade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the major differances are between the two? I know when I went from my 07 Denali to my 10 Escalade I gained :

HID/LED headlights
Auto Power Windows up
Cooled Seats
Cooled and Heated Cup Holders
Heated Steering Wheel
Power Folding Running Boards

to name a few. Will the new Denalis be equiped similiar to the Escalades? Or will it remain the same? I got bit by the bug this evening when I seen a new Yukon on the way home from work. Its time for my truck to go but I cannot swing 80K for the caddy!

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Denali has 90% of the features for less money. In the Caddy you are paying for the styling and the super high end interior. But the Denali interior is wayyy ahead of your last gen escalade. So just go denali.

Denali:
Same 6.2 motor and driveline
Standard heater and cooled seats
Standard blindside alert, lane departure, collision alert... Etc
Standard Nav
Standard power fold seats
Standard HID
Available heads up display
Available adaptive cruise
HIDs
Same magnaride suspension

Escalade adds:
Available auto high beam headlights
Automatic seatbelt tightening
CUE (really a negative IMHO)
Really really high end interior
I'm sure there are some other gizmos I am missing... But nothing major

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Bruizza

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of prices are you guys seeing on denalis? Sticker on the one at the dealership I was at was 70k.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Employee pricing is about 10% off sticker. Depending on the dealer you can probably get supplier pricing (about 6% off MSRP I think) which you can build and price at gmfamilyfirst.com.

I would figure $65k or so on a $70k truck. Probably have to wait some time to get cash rebates on these trucks. Maybe the end of the year and probably wouldn't be much.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of prices are you guys seeing on denalis? Sticker on the one at the dealership I was at was 70k.

My Denali was MSRP $71,280 and I paid $63,495. Great deals are out there. Some suckers are paying sticker for Denalis. I love ours.

Steve1081

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go check out a Denali. They look great and have so many features. You will be sold. But unfortunately might still not be that far from $1k!

OP
OP
S

Stresst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go check out a Denali. They look great and have so many features. You will be sold. But unfortunately might still not be that far from $1k!

I am going to for sure, other factor is what my "old body" Escalade will be worth with the new bodies being released.

RioRedCobra

Reaction score
I am going to for sure, other factor is what my "old body" Escalade will be worth with the new bodies being released.

That's one of the reasons I wanted to trade ours before the new ones came out. For your reference, we got $48,000 in April on our 2011 Escalade Premium 2WD with 28k miles on it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rick9667

Latest posts