Denali steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok i have two questions about the steering wheel one is how can i fix the scratched and dented denali symbol in the middle? do i have to replace the airbag?
and second has anyone had problems with the wood around the steering wheel? im not too fond of it and i would much rather sell it when its in good shape and get a different one then wait until it breaks.

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only way to replace the Denali symbol Other than a new air bag is from 1 guy on eBay. He doesn't have them on all the time so keep searching. It sells for about $65

If your interior is black, you can get a regular oem black standard one, but it won't have the heated function.

If you have the tan and cocoa interior, you'll have to get a custom wheel since the Yukon brown is a different shade than the Denali brown.

I have a Denali steering wheel in good condition I'd sell if you want/need it

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the steering wheel is heated?

In some/most of the Denali/Escalades. Does your button look like this?

denali12.jpg

The left upper button is the button to turn on the heat

OP
OP
tazjamin

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow thats what that is for i just got this truck two weeks ago im still learning new switches on it lol

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't feel bad. I didn't use that heated steering wheel button for like two years lol.

OP
OP
tazjamin

tazjamin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol i tried it out today, too bad i dont live in michigan anymore
it would have been nice

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
I might be mistaken but I think some of the newer ltz come with heated steering wheels, is it possible to upgrade to one in my 08, or use a Denali / escalade one

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen people upgrade to the denali/esky steering wheels but not sure if you can get a heated one if you don't already have that feature.

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
Darn... That would be so nice to have.. Love my hoe but some days I wish I would have held out for one of the newer ones with more features

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
payneml