Denali steering wheel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea that's why I ended up getting the esky after my 08 tahoe LTZ. Although it's a year older, it has more features. The Denali And Tahoe LTZ ended up adopting all the 07 escalade features throughout the years.

Nikki'sHoe08

Reaction score
Lol yeah, for me since I just put a bunch of money into the hoe with tires exhaust and some minor fixes it wouldn't make sense to sell it

FatBob

Reaction score
I might be mistaken but I think some of the newer ltz come with heated steering wheels, is it possible to upgrade to one in my 08, or use a Denali / escalade one

You can add a heated steering wheel. You need Heated steering wheel, clockspring for heated steering wheel and 12 volt and ground hook up. Your vehicle MAY even be prewired for it.

I've seen people upgrade to the denali/esky steering wheels but not sure if you can get a heated one if you don't already have that feature.

See above, it can be easily done.

The only way to replace the Denali symbol Other than a new air bag is from 1 guy on eBay. He doesn't have them on all the time so keep searching. It sells for about $65

If your interior is black, you can get a regular oem black standard one, but it won't have the heated function.

If you have the tan and cocoa interior, you'll have to get a custom wheel since the Yukon brown is a different shade than the Denali brown.

I have a Denali steering wheel in good condition I'd sell if you want/need it

You CAN get a heated leather steering wheel WITHOUT the plastic outer wood grain trim ring.
GM part numbers:
22947767 ebony
22947768 titanium
22947769 cashmere

omandave

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
old thread but thank you for the titanium wheel part number!!! my 2009 is gonna have hand warmers finally!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA