Denali Corvette Shift Servo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03Dnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just ordered one for my 03 Denali, but didn't really think about whether these work on the tranny in my truck? I assume it will, but didn't really think to look that far into it. My Denali has the towing package so I didn't know if that ment there was any differenace in the tranny or not. Any of you other Denali owners have this done?

THE YETI

Director of Operations
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes it works. Get yourself a sonnax servo too. Do them both at the same time. :)

OP
OP
03Dnasty

03Dnasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Havn't heard, or came across a sonnax servo yet. What's this?

(Edit) After a lil research I found this... Seems the Sonnax servo is a little more difficult?

"The Sonnax servo has the cover built in it, just put the complete assembly in after your 2nd servo, and that's it.

BUT, the pin adjustment is really important. if you are reusing the original pin you might be ok, but you do need to check the travel to make sure, or you could do more arm then good installing those parts in your vehicle. The travel has to be between 0.075" to 0.125".

The instruction show the use of a dial indicator or the factory tool. Since you don't have access to either, you will need to get creative a little. Whatever you use to measure it does not matter. You just need to be able to tell how much travel you have from the at rest to fully pushed in using a pry bar or alike.

If you don't have enough travel you will need to get access to a grinder of some sort to be able to shorten the pin, or your band will not last long. If the pin is too short, you will need a new pin so that you can grind down to the right length.

I hope this helps,

Robert Moreau
Technical Marketing Support Coordinator
Sonnax Industries, Inc.
[email protected]
"

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevinsbritton