Delivered XL Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVL

Reaction score
2015 Yukon XL Denali: Ordered 5/26/14, shipped 6/26/14, arrived at dealer 7/12/14, took delivery 7/15/14. White Diamond Tricoat with Cocoa/Dark Atmosphere interior, all options but power side steps (like the fixed look better) and adaptive cruise (don't want it).

Impressions after 20 mile drive home from dealer: Feels solid, ride surprisingly well (with 22's), quiet but nice growl from 6.2. when kicked. Will post more pics and impressions in coming days.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 54

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
8uta9ane.jpg

OP
OP
S

SVL

Reaction score
UPDATE:Repairs Needed...Already

Well...after 3 days and 80 miles the truck is in service. When at a slow speed making a tight turn (like into a parking spot or into a driveway) the front wheels feel like they are grinding on something and it nearly stops the vehicle - same sensation as truing to drive with a parking brake engaged. The "Service 4WD" message pops up on the center screen.

I'll reserve full judgement until I get word from service on the cause and solution but having to take a $75,000 truck in for service after 2 days/80 miles is disappointing.

Stay tuned...

Gavenger

Reaction score
Hope you don't get the strobing interior light issues like I got. There is no current fix out :-(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomase1269

Latest posts