Ultimate Delivered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

zbad55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Illuminated GMC logo comes on w/ headlights
Thanks for sharing the pictures, they look great. Is it the picture or did you add the Red GMC lighted emblem, from the picture it looks like the red lettering, I ordered the Black Illuminated emblem, but just fund out it is back ordered,

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the red illuminated GMC emblem.

But I don’t have an ultimate, because I have a 22. Center caps for wheels are also red, as is the lift gate emblem. I’m ok w/ the red, actually prefer it.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Illuminated GMC logo comes on w/ headlights
Looks fantastic! I'm going to remove the badging on mine soon, don't care for the lettering.

What are others' thoughts on the "chair rail" trim along the doors? I'm not sure what it's actually called, but it looks to be glued on as well, and is the same Vader Chrome as the grill. Should I leave it or remove it as well?

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The side lights are slick (wife's denali also has them, luck very sharp when you hit the auto start). But GM missed an oppty, they should have put the GMC logo in the lights (like how the back hatch lights up the ground).

WalleyeMikeIII

Full Access Member
Reaction score
But GM missed an oppty, they should have put the GMC logo in the lights (like how the back hatch lights up the ground).
I'm not understanding what you are asking for/recommending here...The puddle light inserts give you GMC projected on both sides of the vehicle onto the ground. Expand the 2nd pic in post #20

steiny93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm not understanding what you are asking for/recommending here...The puddle light inserts give you GMC projected on both sides of the vehicle onto the ground. Expand the 2nd pic in post #20
I'm referring to having the lights on the running boards have the GMC logo in them vs the puddles.

Danimalx87

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm referring to having the lights on the running boards have the GMC logo in them vs the puddles.
The running boards are just a strip of white LEDs, there isn't a place for a projection bulb. I bet you could find a way to swap them out for RGB strips though, just avoid the Red and Blues :D

Toasty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Be sure to post the illuminated GMC logo please! I'm not thrilled with the lights and presence sensing with the key fob. They could have done so much more to make the walk up lighting more attractive. I've actually been remote starting with the fob just to get the lights to come on for the fun of it. I'd like to know if the front GMC logo comes on as well, I assume it's tied to the auto headlamps.

having a kid and a stroller, I've changed the auto off delay to the max setting so I can see around the truck at night better, but even still it sometimes shuts off before I'm done unloading everything. One last lighting complaint, I like to run the fog lamps because I have some rolling hills where the headlamps overshoot and leave the road dark. They don't stay on, and require a button push every time. I have a routine, push engine start, push fog lamps, push to turn off auto-stop, push parking break It's exhausting :D

The parking brake will turn off automatically once you put it in drive and move.
Looks fantastic! I'm going to remove the badging on mine soon, don't care for the lettering.

What are others' thoughts on the "chair rail" trim along the doors? I'm not sure what it's actually called, but it looks to be glued on as well, and is the same Vader Chrome as the grill. Should I leave it or remove it as well?
The lower belt molding is NOT just stuck on, there's holes/clips, don't go yanking it off...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
griffey_mojo