Decided it was time for a few big changes..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Townsend

Reaction score
I'm not usually a fan of the low look - but that hoe is mean! Congrats man - looks amazing.

OP
OP
Knobz

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Haters...

Well my tires on my 26's got slashed a cpl days ago :emotions122::emotions122: and they slashed all 4 tires too.... On top of that, I just put Pirelli's on 3 months ago: :wtf2:

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ever thing about getting the rest of the cladding?

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Well my tires on my 26's got slashed a cpl days ago :emotions122::emotions122: and they slashed all 4 tires too.... On top of that, I just put Pirelli's on 3 months ago: :wtf2:

Man that sucks. Someone had a case of ***** envy, or you pissed someone off to slash all 4 tires.

OP
OP
Knobz

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well good news, I talked to the guys at Cali Wheels where I got them and he told me that slashed tires falls under the comprehensive category on car insurance because it's considered vandalism.. So hopefully I just have to pay my deductible and my insurance company will pay for new tires.

WHITEOUT

Dont Hate-Appreciate
Reaction score
I'll be the odd man out. Liked ur ride the way it was!! Not a chrome guy by any means. But think subletly is legit. No offense, looks like every other ride I see. Looks cool with the black rims. But like how it looked before. I digress

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

EDIT- DAMN!! Sorry to hear about your shoes! Franking DBAGS!! Needoto be smashed in the grill. Haters want what that can't get. Keep your head up homie. Had my ride broke into a few months back, ain't cool! Glad Ins. Is covering.

OP
OP
Knobz

Knobz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be the odd man out. Liked ur ride the way it was!! Not a chrome guy by any means. But think subletly is legit. No offense, looks like every other ride I see. Looks cool with the black rims. But like how it looked before. I digress

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 PM ----------

EDIT- DAMN!! Sorry to hear about your shoes! Franking DBAGS!! Needoto be smashed in the grill. Haters want what that can't get. Keep your head up homie. Had my ride broke into a few months back, ain't cool! Glad Ins. Is covering.

It's all good bro. I liked the chrome better too.. The main reason I painted the wheels black was cause driving down the road with rims that are like mirrors, every time I passed a cop they'd look at me twice, stare me down like I'm a drug dealer or pull me over... I was tired of constantly getting pulled over... About a month ago a cop stopped for "rolling a stop sign" and within a minute of pulling over 4 backup cop cars showed up on the scene... for rolling a stop sign?... Cop had other hopes of busting me for something besides a stop sign...

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's all good bro. I liked the chrome better too.. The main reason I painted the wheels black was cause driving down the road with rims that are like mirrors, every time I passed a cop they'd look at me twice, stare me down like I'm a drug dealer or pull me over... I was tired of constantly getting pulled over... About a month ago a cop stopped for "rolling a stop sign" and within a minute of pulling over 4 backup cop cars showed up on the scene... for rolling a stop sign?... Cop had other hopes of busting me for something besides a stop sign...

Had that problem with my last truck. HATED IT!! Chrome 24s, 3/6 drop, system, blacked out windows, etc.

Don't have as much of a problem with my current truck looking like a police cruiser lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laurents10