Debadged the Hoe today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
3M eraser wheel... Humm didn't think of that ha, should of took a look at the debadge thread first. I'll pick one up today, sadly its raining so I don't think I'll have it done today because I dont have a garage to work in.

I like it kickitandholdit ha. Thankyou except after I'm done with this I'm gonna take new pics.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm working on it today, and my pointer finger is about to fall off from rubbin that shit off. Its the best way. I've used a plastic paint scrapper and it works for the big stuff. The Goo Gone shit is worthless, a 3M eraser wheel looks like you could easily go right past the paint with it, so i'm stuck with a sock and my fingers. Expect a couple of days cause I don't have the time for this shit ha.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Seriously, I'm working on it today, and my pointer finger is about to fall off from rubbin that shit off. Its the best way. I've used a plastic paint scrapper and it works for the big stuff. The Goo Gone shit is worthless, a 3M eraser wheel looks like you could easily go right past the paint with it, so i'm stuck with a sock and my fingers. Expect a couple of days cause I don't have the time for this shit ha.

LoL bro I did the eraser wheel on 15 and 10 year old paint...you will not go past the paint. You won't be putting enough pressure to go past it.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Really?

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:43 PM ----------

Ok well I'll pick one up n try it I guess. I'm gonna get it painted soon anyways I'm just not sure how soon.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Really. You should be fine, it doesn't take much pressure to get the glue off, wheel picks up a bit of it, and it comes right off.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am still itching to see these pics. you taking the pin stripe off too? or is what i see in the pic not a pin stripe haha

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
Damn Coffee, you could of drove down here and I would of done it for you by now.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Yall I'm really sorry about the time its taken me to do this. I'm not even done yet. I don't have 1 second to myself lately. I work at a concrete site and I've got four 3 credit hour classes at the community college and the community college is 40 miles from my house. And on the weekends my girlfriend comes down from USF in St. Pete and I hang out with her. But since I've been doing this to you guys I tinted my windows (20% tint) to make up for it ha. The trucks dirty as shit and its still got some glue shit on the door I've got to take off with the 3M wheel that I still haven't gotten.

img00109201001231424.jpg

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Imagine it with the Winch bumper I'm gonna put on it... Pure sex...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Off Road Pedia

Latest posts