Debadged the Hoe today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Ha I was gonna go take some pictures but I couldn't get done with getting the glue off because its 40 degrees in Florida. And I can't handle it ha. So tomorrow you'll get your pics! Nice signature picture ha. You want a proper Photoshop Sig?

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
haha you like the blue>? it looks pretty cool ithink. yea i need to get a new one made up or something, but i only have old pics.

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Imagine if it really looked like that ha. It could be like a multistage blue paint job, black wheels, white wall tires ha.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
if i could find that paint code, id go out right now and paint it that color.. that would be sickkkk. almost like an electric blue type..

OP
OP
blackcoffee

blackcoffee

O.G. Black.
Reaction score
Guys I shouldn't have posted this thread yet, I've got all the badges off but I've yet to remove the glue and its pretty thick ha. I'll work on it tommorow and post pics. And yes I do like it a lot better. The reason WHY I did it is because of your truck 96ProCompTahoe, Cause it looks so damn good. Infact besides the Lift after I get the grilleguard on the front our trucks will look quite similar.

kickitandholdit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
use a heat gun or hair dryer haha
i was bored so i adjusted the collor and played with your pic i hope you dont mind :Dthehootie2.gif

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ihaveatahoetoo

Latest posts