Dealer Photos of 2021's On The Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interestingly enough I like the front end of the Z71 package way more than I like the front end of the other two tahoes. I like the premier package wheels. That’s a good looking wheel right there!

OP
OP
Denali2021

Denali2021

Reaction score
Interestingly enough I like the front end of the Z71 package way more than I like the front end of the other two tahoes. I like the premier package wheels. That’s a good looking wheel right there!
Agree, saw a black z71 in person over the weekend, has a really nice offroad look. Like it better than any of the others.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Timers

Supporting Member
Reaction score
A bit irritating that Premier and High Country Tahoes are the only ones that get dual exit exhaust in that plastic diaper

AT4/Z71 deserve dual exit exhaust and 6.2L

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A bit irritating that Premier and High Country Tahoes are the only ones that get dual exit exhaust in that plastic diaper

AT4/Z71 deserve dual exit exhaust and 6.2L
But because those aren’t the highest level trim packages we probably won’t see the duel exit exhaust on those trims. At least maybe not right away. Nor will the 6.2 be offered on those packages at least from what I’ve read so far. Maybe further down the line in the production, but that’s not anything new, that’s how it worked out with the last platform. And in fact the previous platform as well. That’s how they keep the sales up in the higher end trims.

Rdr854

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Saw a base Tahoe LT with 18” wheels today. Aside from the wheels and tires looking a little too small, not a bad looking truck. InterestI got that on a $55K truck, the rear turn signals are not LED.

Interior was nicely finished out as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Dan