Dealer Photos of 2021's On The Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Denali2021

Reaction score
I figured it might be helpful to post up dealer photos of different Interior/Exterior color combinations since real world photos are bit lacking right now on these vehicles. Hope this helps some of you visual learners like myself! Will try and find the stickers for each so you can see packages and MSRP as well. Will add to this thread as I come across more.

Last edited:

calif phil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No pics but our local dealer has a white diamond high country with black interior. It’s gorgeous. Sticker price $79
It’s the first one I have laid eyes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the satin steel one! Beautiful color! No XLs yet though... I’m curious to see how to body lines come out on the xl and it’s over all shape and flow.

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man the non Denali center dash stacks are horrible looking. Yikes. But the Denali dash looks nice. Well integrated. The white exterior color hides the traverse look alike C pillar chrome which makes it look almost identical to the current 2015’s which is good.

Last edited:

cardude2000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am I reading that right...? Are the 2021’s gas mileage really dropping 10-20% over the prior gen? The new ones use ASS too...???

[Edit: and yes. I know. People don’t buy SUV’s for their gas mileage.]

Last edited: