Dash Paint???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rms25thta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The 02 Tahoe I just got has several little areas where the tan color has come off. Has anyone had this same issue and how did you fix it?? I have been looking for some paint that would match but I can't find anything.

PavementPounder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
at the dealer we have a guy come around and repair trim pieces. it doesn't cost much for repairs. but you could always sand it down and custom paint it yourself. It's not as hard as it sounds and it's 10% skill and 90% paint/prep

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SEM makes the best stuff to match your interior pieces! You just gotta get the name of your paint so you can match it up,check your RPO codes it should be in there if you don't know it!

Last edited:

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SEM makes the best stuff to match your interior pieces! You just gotta get the name of your paint so you can match it up,check your RPO code it should be in there if you don't know it!

I second that.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm not a big fan of the duplicolor on dashes... it scratches easily

DarkTahoe00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats good Thing bout SEM it bonds to what you spray it on!

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SEM is great. They have just about every OEM color out there and the product itself works pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTN_KDA