DaRosa218's Build Thread- 2007 Suburban Z71 3LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DaRosa218

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
I like the plans and the go fast plan!!! That's the one thing that mine is lacking that would be awesome to undergo at some point. Maybe when Mrs. Burb is done using it to cart around little ones :D

Glad you started a thread, man :)

Thanks Brother, no misses to hold me back since I'm divorced now. LOL

I want a mean sounding baby hauler that has the same attitude as my jetboat, lol

OP
OP
DaRosa218

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Ok, now I'm just friggin jealous :mad:

:lol:
LOL, the El Camino is sold and gone and the jetboat is soon to be sold as well. Going to upgrade to a Ski ****** since we do a lot of wakeboarding and tubing now with the kids being older. We can still do it with the Jetboat but the ski boat is more practical, Lol

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL, the El Camino is sold and gone and the jetboat is soon to be sold as well. Going to upgrade to a Ski ****** since we do a lot of wakeboarding and tubing now with the kids being older. We can still do it with the Jetboat but the ski boat is more practical, Lol
see, now you're just showing off ;) My "goal" toy is a '70 chevelle so that El Camino I find especially appealing. I would have had a hard time parting with that. :)

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Build thread is winning so far. Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing this truck a bit lower. :waytogo:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kwhaleys