DaRosa218's Build Thread- 2007 Suburban Z71 3LT

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DaRosa218

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
Well, time for a new back bumper. My Suburban got hit by an Ambulance at work today, funny part is I work as a Paramedic and it was a fellow crew who did it but is denying it.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Well, time for a new back bumper. My Suburban got hit by an Ambulance at work today, funny part is I work as a Paramedic and it was a fellow crew who did it but is denying it.
That sux. Truck still looks good tho. Can't wait to see it dropped some. Looks great without the flares and mouldings.

OP
OP
DaRosa218

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
That sux. Truck still looks good tho. Can't wait to see it dropped some. Looks great without the flares and mouldings.
Thank you, I'm really considering doing a Escalade Platinum back bumper with G5 tail lights and appliqués since my companies insurance is paying for the damage and it's my buddies shop doing the work :deal:

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting the exhaust routed is no biggie. Down side is can't run a spare with those bumpers

kwOH

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you, I'm really considering doing a Escalade Platinum back bumper with G5 tail lights and appliqués since my companies insurance is paying for the damage and it's my buddies shop doing the work :deal:
Run it.

Sent from iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk Pro

OP
OP
DaRosa218

DaRosa218

The Dude abides
Reaction score
I've seen it done with dual exhaust and a spare tire but not the best idea as I'd be worried if the tire would get hot from the exhaust. I have AAA and a million tire places near me so no biggie if I have no spare. If traveling long distance, id just throw it in the trunk, lol. IMG_4548.JPG

05Single

afraid of the dark
Reaction score
Who did the write up on swapping a caddy bumper and exhaust onto a tahoe or yukon ?
I remember seeing it around 2 years ago

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DLM_GT